Thursday, July 12, 2012
About me
I am currently in school working towards by B.A. in Liberal Arts. I have been writing so many papers I thought, why not make a blog? Note: I am not a writer but I am a librarian. I found that writing papers helps get my thoughts in order. I took a wonderful class that I actually dreaded called "Road Trip of the Mind" at Oklahoma University. The syllabus was to watch certain movies, read poems and stories/articles and tie them into your life. Needless to say I took this class literally and at a time in my life, it ended up being great therapy. I am currently going through a divorce, trying to be civil but not sure how that will work out. I have two kids a 19 year old son and a 14 year old daughter. My son recently enlisted in the Army and considering the year he has had I think this will be best for him, as long as he doesn't get killed. My daughter is a writer and started me on this "blog" thing. Hopefully you will enjoy what I wrote. Sometimes life takes turns that only paper or in this case a computer can help straighten it out and put things in perspective.
Labels:
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment